Monday, March 1, 2010

MI test.

Well, I took my Multi-Intelligence test and realised that my multiple intelligence lies in the area of intra-personal and linguistic. Well, the intra-personal part came as a shock, but the linguistic part was kind of expected. ( Especially after reducing my sister to tears by just "debating with her. Okay nevermind that." I've been known to talk a lot, though not always very word smart. I like using "bombastic" words in my composition, but only because it gives me higher marks. I don't really like literature, as it is the hardest subject to understand. Wait, so why am I linguistic again?And why am I intra-personal? I thought was a very selfless person, so very noble, helping everyone without regard for my own interests......






This quiz has a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment